Provide immediate relief for itchy, dry, and irritated dog skin with Vet’s Best Hot Spot Itch Relief Dog Shampoo. Our soothing mix of natural ingredients (including tea tree oil, aloe vera, and chamomile) provide rast relief from your dog’s itching and scratching. Formula is alcohol-free and for dogs and puppies age 12 weeks or older.
- FAST RELIEF – Vet’s Best Hot Spot Dog Shampoo has a natural formula that provides fast relief for itchy, dry, and irritated skin.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS – Key natural ingredients include a soothing mixture of tea tree oil, aloe vera, and chamomile to relieve red, inflamed skin from itching and scratching.
- NO-STING FORMULA – Our alcohol-free, no-sting formula provides soothing relief for red, raw, or inflamed skin.
- WORKS WITH OTHER TREATMENTS – Will not affect topical flea and tick control products, and safe to use on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older.
- VET’S FORMULA – Veterinarian formulated and recommended, and made in the USA.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use warm water to wet pet’s coat thoroughly. Apply to coat evenly from head to paws with shampoo avoiding eyes. Massage and leave on for 5 minutes to allow shampoo to
penetrate coat and reach the skin. Rinse well and repeat if necessary. Bathe as often as needed to soothe dry, itchy skin and coat. Keep your pet warm until dry. Also use to rinse away irritating allergens
to keep your pet’s skin and coat healthy.
Contains Tea Tree oil, aloe vera, allantoin, panthenol, and vitamin E
There are no reviews yet.