Groomer’s Salon Select White Coat Shampoo was scientifically formulated specifically for white dogs, cats and horses. This gentle, yet effective formula contains no bleach or peroxide – so it’s gentle for pet’s sensitive skin. This professional grooming formula safely removes yellow from white coats, brightens white coats, and removes stains with repeated use. Gentle, naturally derived cleansers leave coat and skin clean and healthy, while eliminating dingy, dirty stains and odors. Advanced formula uses patented optical brighteners vs. harsh bleaches or peroxides to safely and effectively bring out the dazzling white and show-ring bright color of your pet’s natural fur. Mild pH balanced formulation contains no irritating additives or ingredients that might harm the pet. Shampoo frequently for best results.
- No Bleach or Peroxide: Contains no harsh or irritating additives that might harm the pet.
- Patented Optical Brighteners: Safely eliminates the appearance of yellowing & dingy fur while bringing out pet’s natural show-ring bright white coat.
- Spot-On-Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.
- Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body – and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All Groomer’s Blend® formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet.
- Soap-Free: Only the gentlest, naturally derived cleansers are used in Groomer’s Blend® formulas. Contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents.
- pH Balanced: Pet’s sensitive skin requires pH balanced treatment. Human shampoos and conditioners are formulated at a lower pH (more acidic) – and should not be used on your pet.
- Bi-Lingual English & Spanish Packaging
Using warm water, wet coat thoroughly and apply shampoo. Massage lather deep into coat and skin. Rinse well and repeat process if necessary.
Purified Water, Proprietary Surfactant Blend, Fragrance, Preservative, Tetrasodium EDTA, Optical Brighteners, Color.
There are no reviews yet.