Calm and moisturize itchy, dry, flaky skin with Vet’s Best Oatmeal Medicated Dog Shampoo. Our veterinarian-formulated shampoo is a soothing mix of salicylic acid and key natural ingredients (including colloidal oatmeal, tea tree oil, and vitamin B5) that eliminates dandruff and flaking; clears and tightens pores; and cleans and stimulates your dog’s skin for a healthy glow. Will not affect topical flea and tick control products.
- RELIEF FOR DRY, FLAKY SKIN – Vet’s Best Oatmeal Medicated Dog Shampoo eliminates dandruff and flaking, while cleansing and stimulating dog skin for a healthy glow.
- SUPPORT SKIN HEALTH – Helps to clear and tighten dog pores, moisturize itchy skin, and calm irritated skin.
- VETERINARIAN FORMULATED – We use a veterinarian formulated blend of salicylic acid and key natural ingredients, including colloidal oatmeal, tea tree oil, and vitamin B5.
- WORKS WITH OTHER TREATMENTS – Will not affect topical flea and tick control products.
- TOTAL CARE – Vet’s Best Oatmeal Medicated Dog Shampoo is part of our complete dryness and itch relief skin care system. Use with Vet Best Moisture Mist Conditioner For Dogs and Vet’s Best Healthy Coat Shed and Itch Relief Dog Supplements.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Wet coat. Apply shampoo evenly over the wet coat. Lather and massage for 3-5 minutes to allow lather to penetrate the coat and reach the skin. Rinse well. Repeat if necessary. Keep your pet warm until dry.
salicylic acid, sodium chloride, panthenol (vitamin B5), melaleuca algernifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, citric acid, avena sativa (oat) kernal meal, allantoin, and aloe barbadensis leaf juice
There are no reviews yet.