Groomer’s Blend Herbal Shampoo is scientifically formulated with 7 natural plant extracts to help reduce bacteria and fungus that cause odor, itching, dermatitis and eczema in pets. Advanced earth & eco-friendly formula has a multitude of natural benefits for your pet: heals, calms, soothes, moisturizes, reduces inflammation/irritations, while also providing antiseptic & antifungal properties. Mild pH balanced formulation contains no irritating additives or ingredients that might harm the pet. Shampoo frequently for best results.
GROOMER’S BLEND HERBAL SHAMPOO BENEFITS
- Yarrow: Provides healing properties to wounds and infections. Helps to control bleeding of hot spots, and small cuts or abrasions. Also known to help fight bacteria, coughs and sinus infections. Can be used as an astringent.
- Chamomile: Helps to calm irritated skin, sores, and other irritations. Aids in healing wounds. Studies have shown it may be effective against eczema.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Provides soothing relief for inflammation, sores, dandruff, wound healing, scaly, dry & itchy skin, sunburn, and other related issues. Can be used as an insect repellant and as an antiseptic. May also help with psoriasis.
- Eucalyptus Oil: Used for medicinal purposes to treat joint pain, wounds, acne, burns, ringworm, and respiratory infections. Provides antiseptic and antifungal properties and is also a deodorant.
- Echinacea: Widely used to fight infections such as the common cold. Also helps to treat skin wounds, eczema, psoriasis, insect bites, and other irritations. Helpful for healing and repairing skin.
- Clove Oil: Provides antimicrobial & antifungal properties while also helping to alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Cedarwood Oil: Helps to treat seborrhea as well as bacterial and fungal infections. Also used as an astringent and insect repellant. Relieves itching and provides relief for pets irritated skin.
- Spot-On-Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.
- Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body – and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All Groomer’s Blend formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet.
- Soap-Free: Only the gentlest, naturally derived cleansers are used in Groomer’s Blend formulas. Contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents.
- pH Balanced: Pet’s sensitive skin requires pH balanced treatment. Human shampoos and conditioners are formulated at a lower pH (more acidic) – and should not be used on your pet.
- Bi-Lingual English & Spanish Packaging
- Gentle for Frequent Use
Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleansers, Eucalyptus Oil, Chamomile Extract, Echinacea Extract, Aloe Vera Gel, Cedarwood Oil, Clove Oil, Yarrow Extract, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Food Grade Pigments.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
There are no reviews yet.