Do not use in dogs less than 12 weeks of age
Herbal repellent shampoo for dogs Helps protect and repel easily and effectively against fleas and ticks.
- Neem oil 0.2%
- Lemongrass 1.53%
- Mint oil 0.45%
Shampoo with lemon scent contains Sodium Laurate Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Lemon Oil, Peppermint Oil, Neem Extract, Glycol Distearate, Cocoamide MEA, Laureth-10, Polysorbate 20, 5 -Chloro -methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one, 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one, FD&C Yellow 5, salt, sodium hydroxide, EDTA and water.
Bio PetActive Herbal Guard Shampoo cleanses, purifies and revitalizes dogs’ fur. The cleansing substances and herbal oils in the composition of the shampoo moisturize the skin and repair it, leaving the dog’s skin and fur soft, shiny and healthy. The herbal oils in the shampoo composition help to protect and repel fleas and ticks easily and effectively, naturally.
Area of use / Indications:
The product is used for cleaning dog fur. Method of application and dosage:
- Moisten the fur abundantly with warm water before application.
- Dilute a 1: 5 shampoo with water.
- Rub lightly to spread the foam all over the dog’s body.
- Leave for 5-7 minutes then rinse completely.
- Dry the fur well with the towel and when it is completely dry, brush.
Warnings for the target species:
- Do not use on dogs younger than 12 weeks.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Consult a veterinarian if irritation persists.
- Keep the container away from food, drink and food.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage conditions and shelf life:
- Store at room temperature.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Protect yourself from frost.
- The validity period is 2 years from the date of production.