Vet’s Best Flea & Tick Waterless Bath was carefully formulated for dogs using a unique blend of Certified Natural Peppermint Oil and Eugenol (from Clove plants) that kills fleas and ticks. The unique applicator gently dispenses a no-rinse foam allowing for easy application on dogs. For over 30 years, Vet’s Best has blended premium quality and plant-based ingredients that work together to comfort and protect your pet.
- EFFECTIVE AND EASY TO USE – Vet’s Best Flea and Tick Waterless Bath Foam kills fleas, flea eggs, and ticks by contact. Our formula also repels mosquitoes!
- BATHTIME FOR DOGS WHO HATE BATHS – Quick and easy solution to groom your dog when they can’t (or won’t) do it themselves. No need to rinse the shampoo from the fur, which makes water-averse dogs happy.
- CERTIFIED NATURAL OILS – Carefully formulated for dogs with certified natural essential oils and plant-based ingredients, such as peppermint oil and eugenol (from clove plants).
- NO ADDED PERFUMES – Cleanses and deodorizes your dog’s coat, leaving a calming, pleasant smell with no added fragrance.
- MADE IN THE USA: Our products are proudly manufactured in the USA with quality domestic and internationally sourced ingredients.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE AND USE ONLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH LABEL INSTRUCTIONS.
For Dogs 12 Weeks or Older: Do a test spot one hour before full treatment and monitor for signs of sensitivity.
This product is best applied to the dog in small sections.
Product can be applied to hand first prior to applying to dog. Apply sparingly and massage gently in one section at a time, taking care not to over-saturate.
Avoid contact with the eyes, mouth, nose and genitals. Cover the entire coat including the legs, tail and stomach. No rinsing required. Let coat dry completely before allowing pets to groom themselves or each other. Repeat if needed allowing 2-4 hours between applications, not exceeding twice in 24 hours.
Peppermint oil, Eugenol oil, inert ingredients
There are no reviews yet.