Groomer’s Salon Select Deodorizing Shampoo was specially formulated to effectively remove & control odors with only one wash. Natural rosemary extract, baking soda and aloe vera soothes skin and leave coat clean, shiny, and healthy. Thick, luxurious formula produces significant lather to clean and deodorize pet’s hair coat.
- Rosemary Extract: This natural medicinal herb is used topically for a variety of purposes; as an insect repellant, to prevent & treat baldness, help with circulation problems, and may also aid in treating eczema. Rosemary oil may also help with muscle and joint pain.
- Aloe Vera: Provides soothing relief for inflammation, sores, dandruff, wound healing, scaly, dry & itchy skin, sunburn, and other related issues. Can be used as an insect repellant and as an antiseptic. May also help with psoriasis.
- Baking Soda: Has mild disinfectant properties and may be an effective fungicide against some organisms. Used as a multi-purpose odor and stain remover.
- pH Balanced: Pet’s sensitive skin requires pH balanced treatment. Human shampoos are formulated at a lower pH (more acidic) -and should not be used on your pet.
- Soap-Free: Only the gentlest, naturally derived cleansers are used in our formulas. Contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents.
- Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body- and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All our formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet.
- Spot–on-Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.
- Bi-Lingual & Spanish Packaging
Wet coat thoroughly. Apply shampoo and work into a rich lather. Massage well into coat making sure that skin is thoroughly saturated. Rinse and dry. Repeat as needed. Safe for frequent use.
Purified Water, Coconut Based Cleansers, Sodium Bicarbonate, Glycerin, Rosemary Extract, Fragrance, Aloe Vera, Benzethonium Chloride, DMDM-Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, FD&C Blue #1.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C.