Provide your dog immediate relief to itchy, irritated skin with Vet’s Best Allergy Itch Relief Dog Spray. Our soothing, veterinarian-formulated blend of natural ingredients (including oatmeal, tea tree oil, neem oil, aloe vera, and chamomile) work together to comfort and protect your pet from seasonal allergies related to pollen, flea bites, and other seasonal irritants. Formula is alcohol-free and non-stinging.
- IMMEDIATE RELIEF – Vet’s Best Allergy Itch Relief Spray for Dogs soothes and relieves skin irritation from seasonal allergies and flea bites, providing immediate relief for itchy, irritated dog skin on contact.
- LONG-TERM BENEFIT – Moisturizes and protects skin to support healing.
- VETERINARIAN FORMULATED – We use a veterinarian formulated blend of natural ingredients, including micronized oatmeal, tea tree oil, neem oil, aloe vera, and Roman chamomile.
- NO-STING FORMULA – Our alcohol-free, no-sting formula is great for dogs with sensitive skin.
- TOTAL CARE – Vet’s Best Allergy Itch Relief Spray for Dogs is part of our complete allergy itch relief skin care system. Use with Vet’s Best Allergy Itch Relief Shampoo.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Spot Application: Spray directly on affected area thoroughly and evenly. Repeat 1-4 times daily as needed.
Full-Coat Application: If your dog suffers from allergic reactions to flea bites, spray entire body daily or as needed, not to exceed 2 applications within 24 hours.
Water, micronized oatmeal, tea tree oil, neem oil, aloe vera, roman chamomile and moisturize